Gomorrah

I found it quite hard to find to download it last time like.

There's always a source somewhere, but to be honest I don't mind waiting a while until its available legit on Amazon Prime. Got plenty of things to watch at the moment having just started Better Call Saul, getting to end of latest House of Cards, Peaky Blinders starting up and shitloads of other stuff on my watchlist.

I'm all caught up on the two episodes now and it's shaping up to be one of my favourite television series ever

It's certainly getting up there for me anarl.

Have a feeling that Ciro won't survive the series, you can already tell that his right-hand man is starting to see him as a major liability and Conte won't exactly be sorry to see the back of him despite their business partnership.

Pleased Don Pietro is back in it. He's a great character. Be interesting to see if we see more of what happened to Gennaro when he was in Honduras as if you remember he was traumatised when he got back but looked like he was loving killing them prisoners the other neet.

Whats it about mate?
It involves reading more than one sentence and having an attention span so I'd give it a miss.

Pleased Don Pietro is back in it. He's a great character. Be interesting to see if we see more of what happened to Gennaro when he was in Honduras as if you remember he was traumatised when he got back but looked like he was loving killing them prisoners the other neet.

It involves reading more than one sentence and having an attention span so I'd give it a miss.
Actually been watching it. Very good.

Back