Gomorrah

Just finished series 4, easily the best of the lot. Great characters and great acting, while it’s no Sopranos, if it keeps on improving like it’s doing, it could end up that way. Great stuff.

Looking about it seems season 4 hasn't been well received. I thought it was excellent. There are things I thought could have been done better but I cod say that about all 4 seasons.

I absolutely can't wait for the film.

you might also like

Piranhas (2019)

Not sure it’s out yet, based on a Roberto Saviano novel. He did the screenplay.

A gang of teenage boys stalk the streets of Naples armed with hand guns and AK-47s to do their mob bosses' bidding.

Looking about it seems season 4 hasn't been well received. I thought it was excellent. There are things I thought could have been done better but I cod say that about all 4 seasons.

I absolutely can't wait for the film.

I thought it was brilliant just like the other 3, ill not take people badmouthing it mind :lol:

you might also like

Piranhas (2019)

Not sure it’s out yet, based on a Roberto Saviano novel. He did the screenplay.

A gang of teenage boys stalk the streets of Naples armed with hand guns and AK-47s to do their mob bosses' bidding.
I think its next week that is out

Last edited:
I thought it was brilliant just like the other 3, ill not take people badmouthing it mind :lol:
I think many including myself were naive to the size of the Camorra when watching season one. I thought Pietro was Mr Big in Naples but he was only Mr Big in his neighbourhood. There are so many clans that's its hard to imagine the scale of what goes on. It seems unrealistic but is probably more realistic than it first seemed.

Back