Gomorrah

Discussion in 'SMB' started by redandwhiterob, Sep 28, 2015.

1. townieftm

townieftm Goalkeeper

Wouldn’t knock her back though would ya! “Had on love nor your thighs are like Marco Gabbiadini’s”

2. Stray Cat

Stray Cat Striker

Well I would actually. Ciro on the other hand......

3. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

Hi :)

4. Shusssh

Shusssh Full Back

Superb series again although I didn't think it was as brutal as the first three.
    Kept thinking Michealangelo was a young Mickey Pearce with that moustache so couldn't take him seriously :lol:

RokerLegend likes this.
  5. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Halfway through the new series. Loved the first episode and the London one but not overly enamored with this new family at the minute. Will probably watch the rest tomorrow

6. townieftm

townieftm Goalkeeper

I’m halfway through and I remember feeling like that halfway through the first 3 series, it’ll kick off soon man :lol:

7. RokerLegend

RokerLegend Striker

Shusssh likes this.
  8. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

The Michelangelo/Patrizia story and the Levantes in general were pretty cack by the shows usual standards but the rest of the stuff with the more established characters and the prosecutor was tremendous as always.

Definitely the weakest of the 4 so far but even a slightly below-par Gomorrah is much better than just about anything else currently on TV.

9. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

Without spoilers does it look like the will be a series 5?

10. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Probably. Have a feeling that any 5th series might be the last though

Ciro_DiMarzio likes this.
  11. RokerLegend

RokerLegend Striker

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Long wait until the next series tho

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  12. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Anybody read the book by Saviano? Got it a couple of months back but haven't got round to making a start on it yet

13. Absolute quality, back to 10/10 after series 3 dipped very very slightly, quality last 3 episodes.

Brillaint.

14. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Know it was always going to happen, and was very heavily hinted at by Ciro towards the end of Series 3 but love how Genny's now become everything he despised about Pietro, even down to resuming the throne by killing a child.

15. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

Fuck off, with your spoiler. People will still read it, even though they don't want to.

16. Stray Cat

Stray Cat Striker

This :oops:

17. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

:lol: Luckily I read yours which stopped me reading his.

18. Shusssh

Shusssh Full Back

Watch the series before you read the thread you nosy fuckers

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  19. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

Wad - tastic.....

20. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Thing is when the new kids turn up on series 3 you have to buy into them ,took me a while .Up to that point every character was so so strong

RokerLegend likes this.