Gomorrah

Anybody off here seen this? I am watching it on amazon prime at the moment after a recommendation on here. 10 episodes in and it's superb imo

Much darker version of the sopranos is possibly the best way to describe it. Surprised I missed it first time round on sky Atlantic and can't remember it getting discussed on here

Is it all subtitled?

Anybody off here seen this? I am watching it on amazon prime at the moment after a recommendation on here. 10 episodes in and it's superb imo

Much darker version of the sopranos is possibly the best way to describe it. Surprised I missed it first time round on sky Atlantic and can't remember it getting discussed on here

yup I thought it was like Sopranos meets Eastenders

brilliant

looking forward to season 2

the decor is so spot on, hilarious

Cheers Rob. Saw it on Now, so will stick it on watch list.

Just watched the last two episodes and f***ing loved it. I wasn't very happy with the way the story was panning out but the end more than rescued it:cool:. Want to discuss the last couple of episodes but don't want to post any spoilers either :lol:

The whole series is some of the best tele I have watched. The use of background music really drags you into certain scenes.

Roll in series two :D

Just watched the last two episodes and f***ing loved it. I wasn't very happy with the way the story was panning out but the end more than rescued it:cool:. Want to discuss the last couple of episodes but don't want to post any spoilers either :lol:

The whole series is some of the best tele I have watched. The use of background music really drags you into certain scenes.

Roll in series two :D

Starts off brilliantly, starts to get into something of a lull in the middle but as you say the ending is fantastic.

Just finished watching it. Brilliant TV. Really Pleased about Don Pietro at the end there.

Have to say like I didn't think it was owt like Sopranos mind :lol:

They're currently making a new series.

Just put Narcos on now.

I downloaded the whole series, then discovered its in subtitles. Deleted.:evil:

Back