Golf world championships - Mexico

safcrob

Winger
Basically the first big tournament on the calendar, not a major but still a nice dough for the winner.

I picked Howell last week and will stick with him for this tournament, Garcia is surely a canny choice at 50/1 and Keegan Bradley at 100. Those are my picks oh and might chance an EW on Pepperel.

Howell
Bradley
Garcia
Pepp

I've gone for Spieth, Koepka and DeChambeau, all e/w.

Looking forward to this one, there have been some really good events so far on the PGA tour this season and last year's WGC Mexico was a cracking competition.

Rory :cool:

Love him I’m backing him and tommy in every major

See Bryson DeChambeau has been a year for the second week running

Twat even

Last edited:
Rory :cool:

Love him I’m backing him and tommy in every major

See Bryson DeChambeau has been a year for the second week running

Twat even
The two you mentioned off to flyers. Rory just playing amazing golf. Fleetwood with an eagle eagle start :eek: and given that it was two par 4s, I certainly haven't seen that before...

Amazing start from Fleetwood, he's not quite found his rhythm yet this season, hopefully this can be the kick start for him.

Rickie Fowler was unlucky with the stupid drop rule this year.

Really shitty bit of luck for McIlroy with his approach bouncing into the water.

So the official rules in favour of Johnson and gives him a free drop. Then exactly the same incident for Rory and the official rules against him :evil: Something stinks here like.

Fair play to Rory for not losing his rag and calling the official for what he is - a Fuck cheating kernt !!!

Back