Golf games

FN-2187

Winger
Have Rory Mcllory as part of the xbox pass.

However, it's from 2015.

The others I've looked at are

PGA tour21k
Or
The golf club 2019

Anyone played them and is it worth getting either of the more upto date ones or is the Rory one just as good despite its age?

However, it's from 2015.

PGA tour21k
Or
The golf club 2019

Anyone played them and is it worth getting either of the more upto date ones or is the Rory one just as good despite its age?

depends what you’re after the career mode isn’t great on pga/the golf club

but if you just want to dive in and play the best courses in the world pga2k21 will be fantastic

depends what you’re after the career mode isn’t great on pga/the golf club

but if you just want to dive in and play the best courses in the world pga2k21 will be fantastic
Cheers. Was thinking that the graphics must be cracking on that one with it being new and guess made for the new consoles.

Basically just play against the bairn.

However, it's from 2015.

PGA tour21k
Or
The golf club 2019

Mcilroy version is absolute garbage. They really fucked it up.

2k21 is actually a newer version of the golf club. 2k bought it.
I really like it.

the golf club games were good but I never got into them as much as the tiger woods ones or 2k21

I really like it.

the golf club games were good but I never got into them as much as the tiger woods ones or 2k21
Went for it and enjoying it so far.

I really like it.

Taken your advice and bought if for the PS4.

Probably not played a golf game in a couple of gens.

Taken your advice and bought if for the PS4.

Probably not played a golf game in a couple of gens.
I think you’ll enjoy it. It has the best of both worlds. You can pick it up easy like the tiger woods games and shoot a ridiculous score straight away but it’s also got the full on professional settings of the golf club too if you wanna play at a higher level.
I just enjoy picking it up and playing a few rounds in career mode.

I like 2k21 however I think TGCTours is the only reason I play it regularly. Got a bit bored of the career after a while and I don't like how it is pro difficulty only on all online modes.

However, it's from 2015.

PGA tour21k
Or
The golf club 2019

I thought the Rory one was really poor compared to previous versions when it was Tiger Woods. PGA tour 2k1 is good.

be shite

why the fuck do they gan on like the frostbite engine is amazing it’s absolutely awful in every sports game
The McIlroy one wasn't too bad from what I remember, my main gripe was it was the lower number of courses and that compared to their other games.

I need to get back on PGA Tour 2k21 to try it since they bumped the frame rate to 60. Haven't played it since I had the base Xbox one so it'll look and run better

Back