Golf fans of the SMB, Sky Sports to show all 4 majors in 2019

Good news this after there had been doubts about them being able to show The Masters as well as the PGA this year, and especially good news that the experiment of putting the PGA on a streaming only service has died a quick death for the time being at least.

Unfortunately the powers that be at Augusta are still only showing featured groups and Amen Corner for the first half of each day.

Love playing golf but I can't watch it. Bores the crap out of me.

Maybe if they spent more time showing their swings (so I could get hints) and less time watching them putting then I'd find it more interesting.

Love playing golf but I can't watch it. Bores the crap out of me.

Maybe if they spent more time showing their swings (so I could get hints) and less time watching them putting then I'd find it more interesting.

They do loads of features like that now if you watched the golf lately. The open and the British masters particularly where Sky has the main contract is full of stuff like that.

Good news this after there had been doubts about them being able to show The Masters as well as the PGA this year, and especially good news that the experiment of putting the PGA on a streaming only service has died a quick death for the time being at least.

Unfortunately the powers that be at Augusta are still only showing featured groups and Amen Corner for the first half of each day.
Canny, just dumped sky but there must be a way

How did you get a camera in my bedroom ? :evil:

I can never work out why Augusta do that. They are so spectator oriented usually. Cheap food and drink and no fkn idiots allowed in to ruin it for the majority. They should Show more footage and Get more exposure. Some of us would watch it from the first tee shot to the last putt every single day.

They do loads of features like that now if you watched the golf lately. The open and the British masters particularly where Sky has the main contract is full of stuff like that.

Ah maybe I'll give it a go at some point then. Cheers for the heads up.

I can never work out why Augusta do that. They are so spectator oriented usually. Cheap food and drink and no fkn idiots allowed in to ruin it for the majority. They should Show more footage and Get more exposure. Some of us would watch it from the first tee shot to the last putt every single day.

The wankers should move into the 20th century never mind the 21st

Ah maybe I'll give it a go at some point then. Cheers for the heads up.
Nick Dougherty does some good features for general tips, but as @Ditchboy said, at the bigger events they have done some great features on the intricacies of top players' swings, great to watch and has helped me correct my slice.

It's not just the British events they do them for either, at the Players and the Memorial off the top of my head last season they had the full set up there for player features.

I enjoyed the masters and our open. The us open does my nut in with their anal pursuit of level to win

The us pga always appears a bit of an afterthought to me. Other tournaments appear more important by that time in a season

I enjoyed the masters and our open. The us open does my nut in with their anal pursuit of level to win

The us pga always appears a bit of an afterthought to me. Other tournaments appear more important by that time in a season
I agree with all of that, especially about the US Open, last year's was an absolute farce, but I think the backlash from that might have finally got through to the USGA. From what they were saying at the AT&T last week, it seems like Pebble Beach will be its usual challenging self without going over the top.

I think moving the PGA to May will help its profile, especially as it'll be on TV this time rather than streamed.

A few years ago I cancelled my Sky subscription because they were getting silly with the price, only to be reminded later that the Ryder cup was a couple of weeks away.

I was determined to get a better deal , but didn’t dare risk missing out on the golf , it came down to the wire before they caved in.

Bastards had me over a barrel.

Back