Golf 2022

Lovely day for it today, round the Filly in glorious sunshine. Rudding Park next week. Hope the weather holds!
I’m supposed to be off at 11am...

anyone want a late notice knock at the filly give me a shout
Played the colt at close house today… was in amazing nick. Greens were incredible!!
There are courses in the NE then there is Close House Colt course!
brilliant but tough like.....although I reckon rockcliffe Hall is harder And Slaley hunting course the easiest out the three.
Trying Teeside with a 2fore1 tomorrow. Any good?

When the smb get togethers resuming ffs @Motor City Cobra
Playing today but it’s up my way marra. Get its a reet hike for you.

Last edited:
I’m supposed to be off at 11am...

anyone want a late notice knock at the filly give me a shout

brilliant but tough like.....although I reckon rockcliffe Hall is harder And Slaley hunting course the easiest out the three.

Playing today but it’s up my way marra. Get its a reet hike for you.
Thanks mate but canny bit graft on n played yesterday. Wel sort something!

Played Ramside yesterday probably the best I’ve seen it for a long time.

2 down on the front nine after seven , walked off the ninth all square.
Same again on the back nine , squared it on the 18th .

Closest double match we’ve had for ages , great game.

I'm a member at Shields. Won a comp a few weeks ago and been told I can only spend the money in the pro shop which I think is taking the piss. Any other clubs do this?
Ramside let's you spend it in the bar, which is handy cos theres not much in the shop. I had about a £100 quid in credit.
Played Ramside yesterday probably the best I’ve seen it for a long time.

2 down on the front nine after seven , walked off the ninth all square.
Same again on the back nine , squared it on the 18th .

Closest double match we’ve had for ages , great game.
Yeah it's in great nick at present. They are closing cathedral next week in prep for the ladies euro tour access event.

played Rockliffe the week before. In very similar condition to the Colt. Just longer and not on the side of a hill! It’s still a bit driver driver all the way though whereas I like you really have to play for position more on the Colt.

Enjoy your round today!

played Rockliffe the week before. In very similar condition to the Colt. Just longer and not on the side of a hill! It’s still a bit driver driver all the way though whereas I like you really have to play for position more on the Colt.

Enjoy your round today!
Just come off and having a cold morreti. Course was empty and got off 30 mins earlier and have to say greens immaculate although receptive still.

Anyone ever gotten really really really bad after a few lessons? My putting is decent. Short game not too bad driving and irons at the mo are completely hideous. I suppose it’s a sign of some changes but it’s so frustrating.

Back