Golf 2021

I got fitted a few weeks back and ordered some cobra radspeed irons. All I needed was a stiffer shaft and was told 4 weeks. Theyre still not here and I'm desperate to have them. My current clubs are just wilson basic prostaff and I've actually got to the point of hating them now cause I know I've got some proper decent ones coming and my handicap will drop a fair bit with them.

I got fitted a few weeks back and ordered some cobra radspeed irons. All I needed was a stiffer shaft and was told 4 weeks. Theyre still not here and I'm desperate to have them. My current clubs are just wilson basic prostaff and I've actually got to the point of hating them now cause I know I've got some proper decent ones coming and my handicap will drop a fair bit with them.
I had a fitting last week. Decided on some Callaway Mavriks.

Eight week lead time though so I'll have to soldier on with my current clubs.

Had a decent round today. 34 points 95 shot.

question?
if my ball is hit by another ball and goes in the hole what happens then?
Today the other player hit my ball and it nearly rolled in. I then had a simple tap in for a par.

question?
Today the other player hit my ball and it nearly rolled in. I then had a simple tap in for a par.
It must be replaced where it was if anyone saw it happen. If it had happened on a "blind" green it would have been (sort of) ok 😇😇

Nice to see Beagles son Rhys Thompson shoot 10 under par on the europro tour. He broke the course record after someone else shot 9 under to match the record. Then a couple of hours later a lad shot a 61 for 11 under :eek: :lol:
I live in Marlow, and a member there, took the day off to watch. I followed this lads group and was an incredible round of golf, easily a 58 had he been more aggressive with his putts, £59,000 for a 59 too. One hell a golfer and destined without doubt for better things.

question?
Your ball should have been put back to the original position, same as if it had went in ;)

question?
Cheating fucker. Was this a comp?. I’ve emailed George Washington and obviously reported you. 😂😂😎

Back