Golf 2021

Took the plunge and bought myself a flexible membership at the ramside. Wat makes it better is my new work provide you with £200 for a sports membership so ended up with a cracking deal. In January I get to use the £200 deal again. So additional points again so gets me 200 points for the year. Equals 22 full rounds.
The new drainage seems to be working this year. The Prince bishops was canny last weekend.

Nice day for it the morra! 😎
Had covid mate n a bit graft etc so its about 4 weeks since I was up ffs!!

Hoping to do thurs saturday so let you know.
Cracking nick considering month/recent weather @Major

Loads of work been done. All notmal greens bar 7th.

Mind no fucker replaces divots. Ive gave the benefit of the doubt n put it down yo less seasoned golfers coming but likely just scruffy twats. In some areas theres like a dozen in a row. Must drive new owners crackers.

Oh clubhouse now too!!

Last edited:
I played at St Annes Old Links today and had been putting really well the last couple of times that I played. There was a bit of a visitors competition today and they ironed the greens which made one hell of a difference. A ten foot putt today was equivalent to a seven foot putt before the ironing. It took some getting used to.

Just been reading Boldon has been vandalised 3 nights on the bounce, was it only a couple years back there was diesel poured all over the greens or something? Is it a vendetta or just too close to red house/downhill/tef?
Arseholes

Back