Golf 2020

Not for me poor stretch of the course from 13 to 17 love the front 9 mind not a bad hole ... maybe the 4th is a bit meh
13 and 14 are a bit dull..

par 5 15 has a brilliant approach To a Cracking green and well protected.....and those 2 fairway bunkers are a bastard, straight in on Friday with my 3 wood.
love the drive on 16 and again love how the green is protected...trees are placed brilliantly On the fairway.

Agree, front 9 is brilliant although short, love the green on 4.

13 and 14 are a bit dull..

par 5 15 has a brilliant approach To a Cracking green and well protected.....and those 2 fairway bunkers are a bastard, straight in on Friday with my 3 wood.
love the drive on 16 and again love how the green is protected...trees are placed brilliantly On the fairway.

Agree, front 9 is brilliant although short, love the green on 4.

4 the really short one ? Might be thinking of 3 actually

Should have really shot 6 over like even in that wind 13 should have been an easy par but I got greedy

aye it’s a fantastic place mate been 3 times only played the course on the hotel once mind as I went in the summer and it was ridiculously hot

was meant to go last year but we cancelled as it was getting refurbed and a few of the amenities and restaurants were shut the bait options are tremendous even the buffet is top class

Martin O’Neil took the lads there when he was manager too

Back