Golf 2020

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a decent set if lefty irons for around 300 quid max. Gonna be used for that price I reckon. If there's a sale on mught even get a new set. Mine are just starter wilson Pro staff sgi clubs and I've deffo out grown them already. Tried the usual ebay etc but not sure what to get or how much I should be paying.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a decent set if lefty irons for around 300 quid max. Gonna be used for that price I reckon. If there's a sale on mught even get a new set. Mine are just starter wilson Pro staff sgi clubs and I've deffo out grown them already. Tried the usual ebay etc but not sure what to get or how much I should be paying.
Not the price range you were after, but there are a few on golfbidder

Got back from Scotland yesterday. Played Dunbar Wed Gullane 3 Thursday morning Gullane 1 Thursday afternoon, North Berwick Friday morning, and the front 9 Goswick Saturday, weather was too much in the end.

Fantastic trip and fantastic courses, Could see the sky plane from Wednesday onwards. The golf gold Coast certainly lives up to his name. Weather was spot on apart from Saturday

Got back from Scotland yesterday. Played Dunbar Wed Gullane 3 Thursday morning Gullane 1 Thursday afternoon, North Berwick Friday morning, and the front 9 Goswick Saturday, weather was too much in the end.

Fantastic trip and fantastic courses, Could see the sky plane from Wednesday onwards. The golf gold Coast certainly lives up to his name. Weather was spot on apart from Saturday
Good trip that, the 9th at goswick is handily placed when it's hammering down.

thats a canny chop
well done tho for winning

Cheers
Massive mate, but that’s what they gave me, just have to get on with it....
fantastic that mate. Im 26 too and shows we can do it every now and again

Cheers, been hitting it well lately, everything went for me yesterday, I only double bogeyed 1 hole, but that was SI 1 so I had two shots on it anyway.

Last edited:

Did you play the West Links at North Berwick?

@shepherd88

Talk to me re Dunbar , how you rate it etc.

Back up at Archerfield at half term I fancy playing it.
I'll chip in having played Dunbar a couple of years back. I've never played a course with so many holes alongside the water. It really was a treat to play although there is a fair bit of local knowledge required due to some of the undulations in the greens. There are plenty of course which I have played and preferred but Dunbar was a different experience to any of them.

I'll chip in having played Dunbar a couple of years back. I've never played a course with so many holes alongside the water. It really was a treat to play although there is a fair bit of local knowledge required due to some of the undulations in the greens. There are plenty of course which I have played and preferred but Dunbar was a different experience to any of them.

cheers.

Back