Golf 2020

Nice round at sharpley this afternoon, got to the 16th. Weather was really good, zero wind and decent temperature with no rain...very lucky.

good crack with @SPUFF and @Major and some cracking shots. I’m blaming my putting on sharpleys shite greens though, they need to sort that out like. Gash!

Last edited:
Nice round at sharpley this afternoon, got to the 16th. Weather was really good, zero wind and decent temperature with no rain...very lucky.

good crack with @SPUFF and @Major and some cracking shots. I’m blaming my putting on sharpleys shite greens though, they need to sort that out like. Gash!

Birdied the last 2 after you left lads.
;)
Got a 6 on last actually which was canny.

Thanks again.

Most midweek days 930 onwards Im free.

Some shitter opposition would be nice.:oops::lol:

Couldn't tell you mate....
I don't think he's got one but generally plays off 5 iirc. He controversially got a game for the county (Northumberland) maybe 18 months ago. I think it was vs South West Scotland. You generally have to be a scratch player to get a look in for the county, but he got a game anyway. He turned up, proceeded to get humped then fucked off in his car. He didn't stay to have the post match meal or even bother with his team mates. What a knobhead.

I think I’ll organise a couple of four balls at Close House next spring for the more sensible amongst us.

I’ll probaBly need @Motor City Cobra to help get a few signed in.

We’ll need a token black and white bastard to be the whipping boy and be a source of amusement. @Leonard osbourne ?

pm’s only if anyone will be up for it.
Sent. Let’s get it sorted. @Taff2121 you in
I don't think he's got one but generally plays off 5 iirc. He controversially got a game for the county (Northumberland) maybe 18 months ago. I think it was vs South West Scotland. You generally have to be a scratch player to get a look in for the county, but he got a game anyway. He turned up, proceeded to get humped then fucked off in his car. He didn't stay to have the post match meal or even bother with his team mates. What a knobhead.
Nee way . Did that really happen. How could he have been picked for Northumberland like, something can’t be right with that story.

If so someone’s wants shooting with shit for allowing that - county captain okay with that?

Not calling you a bullshitter marra.(if you know first hand fair enough)

Last edited:
Sent. Let’s get it sorted. @Taff2121 you in

Nee way . Did that really happen. How could he have been picked for Northumberland like, something can’t be right with that story.

If so someone’s wants shooting with shit for allowing that - county captain okay with that?

Not calling you a bullshitter marra.(if you know first hand fair enough)
The captain picked him, not sure what was in it for him, maybe he's just a footballer arse licker.

Back