Golf 2020

I’m looking to get a game there before my membership ends in January, but I think I need signing on by a member if you can help ? Me and my pal are looking to join and want to play it beforehand.
Some clubs let you have a couple of free games if you're thinking of joining, worth asking if you haven't already.

Some clubs let you have a couple of free games if you're thinking of joining, worth asking if you haven't already.
I’ve played pretty much all my local courses, looking at Heworth now and the reviews come back amazing. Hopefully get a game there soon and get sorted with a membership.

Followed the POD round a few times , he seems to walk separately from his group and spends a lot of time on his phone when I’ve followed him.

When the clubhouse was shut , him and his cling on’s were holding court beside the putting green drinking cans from the pro shop.

Clearly I wasn’t one of them...

Followed the POD round a few times , he seems to walk separately from his group and spends a lot of time on his phone when I’ve followed him.

When the clubhouse was shut , him and his cling on’s were holding court beside the putting green drinking cans from the pro shop.

Clearly I wasn’t one of them...

Can we please confirm who the POD is....as I can think of a few NUFC players or ex players you might mean....

Back