Golf 2020

I’m very average but planning on committing more time on the course next year and play as many comps as possible. What are you off ?
About 16 nee update for a while as done nee comps this year...got 39 points at sharpley in a charity day in the autumn.

off for two weeks so good to get a extra knock on Thursday 👍

About 16 nee update for a while as done nee comps this year...got 39 points at sharpley in a charity day in the autumn.

off for two weeks so good to get a extra knock on Thursday 👍
Aye - least there won’t be any temp greens or out. I’m off about 18 but don’t play as much as I wanted to this year. Started getting my drive away before latest lockdown which helped a lot.

Just booked the belfry for March next year. £289 for 2 nights bed and breakfast and a round on each of the 3 courses on the fri, sat and sun. Seems a cracking deal. Hopefully this Covid doesn’t stop it happening.

Just booked the belfry for March next year. £289 for 2 nights bed and breakfast and a round on each of the 3 courses on the fri, sat and sun. Seems a cracking deal. Hopefully this Covid doesn’t stop it happening.
That’s excellent.

im still sitting in gkeneagles one night and the pga ( Ryder cup) course. Had since last Christmas ffs

Last edited:
That’s excellent.

im still sitting in gkeneagles one night and the pga ( Ryder cup) course. Had since last Christmas ffs
Is it just on hold due to Covid like mate? Bucket list course that. To be honest, I’ve just started playing this year so I’m not the best but I’m loving it, got the bug! The lads I play with are at a good standard so I’m learning loads off them. We just wanted summit to look forward to so I organised the belfry to cheer everyone up.

Aye why not, 12.44 tee time.....hope I’m not playing with bandits, everyone saying they are gash...aye reet o. 😉

I'm not gash but very out of practice, best around Sharpley was 78 (was playing 3 or 4 days a week though) but if I can get 90 something I'll be happy as only back a few months 97 and 96 last two rounds there.

Got South Moor on Saturday so hope that takes a bit of rust out!

Last edited:

Back