Golf 2020

I’m gonna go and join, I only live near the wavey so it’s ideal really. They’re giving you jan and Feb free if you join now aswell.

We try and do a golf day once every month/5 weeks or so, there’s about 20 odd of us normally and most of them are members there and I can honestly say they are far from up there own arses haha. They did say there are a few twisty owld gets up there though.
Aye, that’s what I mean, they still have an element of older members that won’t let the club move forwards, still stuck in the age that the majority of clubs have moved away from.

Ramside finally doing something about the shocking drainage on the Prince Bishops. Work starts in January. Initial drainage was installed in 95, and over the years worm shite has knacked the soil and the top layer is full of thatch, so it's acting like a sponge

Ramside finally doing something about the shocking drainage on the Prince Bishops. Work starts in January. Initial drainage was installed in 95, and over the years worm shite has knacked the soil and the top layer is full of thatch, so it's acting like a sponge

Suprised John is spending anything on the course due to lack of income.

Back