Golden years of global warming

I reckon you're engaging in sophistry.

Antarctic sea ice volume has decreased over time in recent decades and anything else is really irrelevant
So it's a false argument? You should really re-read what I've posted because everything I have put is correct. Sea ice over a huge area advances and retreats at different rates in different areas. If you knew anything about climate systems (which you obviously don't) you would know this.

So it's a false argument? You should really re-read what I've posted because everything I have put is correct. Sea ice over a huge area advances and retreats at different rates in different areas. If you knew anything about climate systems (which you obviously don't) you would know this.
Can you find where I've quibbled with that?

I'm not questioning its accuracy, I'm questioning its relevance to the discussion of overall warming and its consequences

Last edited:
Can you find where I've quibbled with that?

I'm not questioning its accuracy, I'm questioning its relevance to the discussion of overall warming and its consequences
The discussion was around these videos that show sea ice advance. They are easy to produce and are mostly accurate. As I've already stated the trend is to retreat. I'm not claiming it's not a problem or attempting to give a sly climate denial argument. Someone put on that it was advancing and I'm saying it's easy to illustrate this happening, but it doesnt give the big picture.

The discussion was around these videos that show sea ice advance. They are easy to produce and are mostly accurate. As I've already stated the trend is to retreat. I'm not claiming it's not a problem or attempting to give a sly climate denial argument. Someone put on that it was advancing and I'm saying it's easy to illustrate this happening, but it doesnt give the big picture.
Then I'm really not sure what the issue is, I agree with you

I was on a survey of à 75 unit of residential properties in The city of saint's (yes Southampton) for a well known housing group and was attacked by a bee in February and thought with the sunshining, wtf its Feb, are we selfishly now living in our era the glory days. It was blue skies until 17.40 tonight where I am, I appreciate differences geographically where you are, but are you receptive of the changes in our lifètime of the changes and mildest of our seasons. I can remember as à boy is Sunderland breathing like i was smiling smoking a number 6 indoors. Thoughts on the noticàble changes in our lifetimes.
Round us the blackthorn flowers are out, the first daff will be out in a couple of days. Mid Feb, too early for both

Back