Golden years of global warming

Which part of that video from the Thatcherite pressure group supports the claim that the polar ice caps are increasing in size?
No part,(but there's plenty of vids that do} it just shows there's been bullshit spouted for years, religion stopped controlling people a long time ago, the new religion is fear, global warming, terrorism, flu, etc, etc, they'll build it up to a scale where everyone will except a global carbon tax with open arms, easy peasy this money making lark.. ;)

I was on a survey of à 75 unit of residential properties in The city of saint's (yes Southampton) for a well known housing group and was attacked by a bee in February and thought with the sunshining, wtf its Feb, are we selfishly now living in our era the glory days. It was blue skies until 17.40 tonight where I am, I appreciate differences geographically where you are, but are you receptive of the changes in our lifètime of the changes and mildest of our seasons. I can remember as à boy is Sunderland breathing like i was smiling smoking a number 6 indoors. Thoughts on the noticàble changes in our lifetimes.

It's Britain.

The weather is still shite

Why is global warming bad?
I was on a survey of à 75 unit of residential properties in The city of saint's (yes Southampton) for a well known housing group and was attacked by a bee in February and thought with the sunshining, wtf its Feb, are we selfishly now living in our era the glory days. It was blue skies until 17.40 tonight where I am, I appreciate differences geographically where you are, but are you receptive of the changes in our lifètime of the changes and mildest of our seasons. I can remember as à boy is Sunderland breathing like i was smiling smoking a number 6 indoors. Thoughts on the noticàble changes in our lifetimes.

2 years ago we had the beast from the east.

Last edited:
No part,(but there's plenty of vids that do} it just shows there's been bullshit spouted for years, religion stopped controlling people a long time ago, the new religion is fear, global warming, terrorism, flu, etc, etc, they'll build it up to a scale where everyone will except a global carbon tax with open arms, easy peasy this money making lark.. ;)
With the valiant opponent being...Thatcher's former Chancellor Nigel Lawson.

I'm sorry to say, its actually you that's been had.

Probably one of the best posts I've ever read on here. 👍

I am not a climate change denier, more of a "climate change overreaction kneejerk hysteria sceptic" who is sick to death of The BBC in particular ramming it down our throats and Attenborough as their high priest of doom. However even I have to admit that the weather is changing, highlighted by all these floods we are experiencing, and the recent terrible bushfires in Aus. The question is, how much of this is down to us, the human race, and how much is the natural weather cycles of Mother Earth.

I am not a climate change denier, more of a "climate change overreaction kneejerk hysteria sceptic" who is sick to death of The BBC in particular ramming it down our throats and Attenborough as their high priest of doom. However even I have to admit that the weather is changing, highlighted by all these floods we are experiencing, and the recent terrible bushfires in Aus. The question is, how much of this is down to us, the human race, and how much is the natural weather cycles of Mother Earth.
Us? Nar mate that's what they want you to think. If our way of life is damaging earth then that's not 'our' fault. Humans would have been very happy to live a laid back meaningful life not this stupid rat race with roadworks and a brainwashing media.

I think that was the question about 40 years ago.

You should read up on the science, you'll find out otherwise.
Lots of conflicting information in science and then you get politicians and people who see £££££'s wanting a cut of the action + media = Bullshit

Back