Golden leisure.

Just go in tomorrow morning and stick 2quid on the desk , you will soon realise it’s a friendly gym , I only go once in a while . Let me know how get on, don’t put it off

Its weights I'm after mate but I also do a bit of cardio if I can be arsed

I think I'll prefer old school

Just got back from JD, jesus christ, full of posers sat about chatting

Normally train in a morning but tonight put me off

Golden leisure is 2 seconds walk from my house, I feel a bit intimidated though cos it's a proper gym 😂
The people at the independent ‘proper’ old school gyms are more humble and genuinely helpful than the ***** you find at ponsey gyms.

Golden leisure is 2 seconds walk from my house, I feel a bit intimidated though cos it's a proper gym 😂

There's still people with all different physiques and training experience get in there mind. It's the equipment and the rules that keep places like that going, no DBs on the floor or loads of bars left loaded. Doubt you'll look back at JD if you have a few sessions there.

Cheers everyone

Didn't go as don't train on a weekend but will try it out next week

Don't think it will be my full time gym after thinking about cost, thought you'd be able to pay monthly rather than £2 a time but still going to go

Dinit be daft mate, you wont meet a nicer bloke. Ive trained there for nearly 25 yr , he ensures theres no bellends get in.
6am is a canny time actually, i get in early when i finish nightshift and theres just a handful in.

Back