Golden Girls

" Hulu has removed a 1988 episode of "The Golden Girls" in which actresses Betty White and Rue McClanahan wear a black mud mask on their faces, "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have we reached peak woke yet?
It'll continue until snowflakes like you stop acting so triggered.

They/we are only doing it cos it winds you up so much, and it really is rather amusing to see you and yours burst blood vessels my dear gammon.

It'll continue until snowflakes like you stop acting so triggered.

They/we are only doing it cos it winds you up so much, and it really is rather amusing to see you and yours burst blood vessels my dear gammon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF is this shite

Nothing to do with me fella, you and the rest of the Woke SJW PC regressive idiots own this nonsense.

Last edited:
That makes no sense whatsoever. No surprise, I suppose, given that it's one of your posts ...
I'm saying I think even you are a little bit embarrassed by the levels of nonsense being achieved as of late.

Golden girls mud masks, cleveland off family guy, taking down little britain, the countryside is racist, BLM being exposed as a far left marxist group.

I know somewhere you're cringing a little.

I'm not a fan of your bigotries pet, that's all you need to know. But please continue to get triggered ... it amuses me.
I'm not a fan of yours either.

Although I'm glad my bigotries... whatever they are... annoy you so much you felt the need to bring them up on a thread about the golden girls.

It must cut deep. Does this bother you every time you see me post?

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of yours either.

Although I'm glad my bigotries... whatever they are... annoy you so much you felt the need to bring them up on a thread about the golden girls.

It must cut deep. Does this bother you every time you see me post?
Keep reaching for straws that aren't there ... pet.

Back