Gola

Imagine its a marketing rehash like fat mike did with Lonsdale etc...available to chubby dads with fishtail parkas and maroon polo shirts

Dunlop green flash were cool as fuck late 70's..everyone had them..well at Red House Comp they did.
Skateboard essential wear,right foot toe lasted about a month as it was your brakes

Imagine its a marketing rehash like fat mike did with Lonsdale etc...available to chubby dads with fishtail parkas and maroon polo shirts

Skateboard essential wear,right foot toe lasted about a month as it was your brakes

Exactly..me being a Skateboard demon back then anarl...Santa Cruz deck..ASI 580 trucks and 65mm Blue Kryptonics..:cool:

Exactly..me being a Skateboard demon back then anarl...Santa Cruz deck..ASI 580 trucks and 65mm Blue Kryptonics..:cool:
Rich kid eh? :lol: ..i used me mates spare board
Logan earth ski ,trackers and Red Kryptonics .He felt guilty cos my Skuda snapped while he was on it .He had a nice Peralta freestyle deck

All you need to go with these is a pair of black Lonsdale trackie bottoms tucked into white socks a loud ill fitting shell suit top and a baseball cap..develop acne and you stand outside the Tram Car Inn hunched over smoking rollies all day.

All you need.... Then basically say a full outfit and a skin condition, and thus failing at the point you were attempting to make.

Dunlop green flash.

:cool:

Correct mate - me and @Sneech took some stick for them

First thing I thought about when I saw this thread title :lol:

As if some of the spangles on here would know :lol: The Borg Elite is timeless, cracking looking and still desirable - as, unlike the rest of the Diadora range which has become another Ashley rape victim - the price of these beauties still shows. None of this faux cool, like some of the absolute trotter shit cakes of yesteryear, reinvented and history rewritten, but tellingly cheaper than actual decent trainers, Borg Elite were the real deal. :cool:

First thing I thought about when I saw this thread title :lol:

As if some of the spangles on here would know :lol: The Borg Elite is timeless, cracking looking and still desirable - as, unlike the rest of the Diadora range which has become another Ashley rape victim - the price of these beauties still shows. None of this faux cool, like some of the absolute trotter shit cakes of yesteryear, reinvented and history rewritten, but tellingly cheaper than actual decent trainers, Borg Elite were the real deal. :cool:

Bastard threads just made me buy a couple of pairs cos they're on the hanon sale ffs

Back