Going vegan

Ive stopped drinking milk. I hated the idea of black tea and coffee. Within a fortnight if someone accidentally made me a white coffee I’d have a sip and have to put it down the sink. I don’t have the same confidence in my ability to cut out meat....

A concept I've always hated and struggled with but I've finally decided to make the change. I'll not be forcing it onto the kids but I think I've seen and heard enough to persuade me that a plant based diet is the way forward.

I’ve toyed with the idea but not quite built up the will power to do so. Good luck.

A concept I've always hated and struggled with but I've finally decided to make the change. I'll not be forcing it onto the kids but I think I've seen and heard enough to persuade me that a plant based diet is the way forward.

Good on you, it’s something I’d like to do but could never go through with.

High welfare British meat that you know where its coming from is the way forward for me. The climate and the land structure in this country doesn't lend itself to all out vegan food production so we would have to import.

Back