Going vegan

That’s brilliant!

Did you notice in the article how the officer’s beliefs were referred to as ‘fanatical devotion to veganism’?

Veganism is a lot less fanatical and radical as insisting on eating and/or wearing the rotting flesh of a once-live animal IMO.

@daveherbal did you look for and find the tofu?
The flesh isn't rotting though is it? 🤔 the tanning process prevents this from happening. In fact it's not really flesh at all just the skin of the dead beast.

That aside I'm on day 2 of my vegetarian diet. Had a Jack fruit vegan pizza for tea last night and it was very nice :D

I’m done with this. I’ve ate a whole chorizo today, had a turkey and stuffing sandwich and have meatballs on the hob with pasta and spaghetti. I felt like I really needed meat.

Can't be arsed to trawl through 40 pages, but was just wondering if vegans are allowed to use our polymer bank notes, or if they have to use £20 notes and get all coins in their change?

What will they do when the polymer 20s and 50s come out?

Also, do they check that all their vegetables have been grown without the use of animal derived fertiliser?

Can't be arsed to trawl through 40 pages, but was just wondering if vegans are allowed to use our polymer bank notes, or if they have to use £20 notes and get all coins in their change?

Also, do they check that all their vegetables have been grown without the use of animal derived fertiliser?
The Bastards :evil:

Bore off

Back