Going to the match with absolutely no pressure

On the result. Seems a long time at this stage of the season that we can do that. Just enjoy the day lads and lasses.
Enjoy the 20th defeat of a campaign that is now only 3 defeats away from our 17/18 relegation season, having scored 7 goals in 12 games while sitting 23rd out of 24 in the form table over the last quarter of the season?

Embarrassing if people enjoy that frankly.

No pressure on the result but massive pressure on the performances. It's not acceptable what we have seen for a while now.

And to have the joint most home losses in the league and in a league with a team that's been relegated for a month.

Was far less pressure on matches last season IMHO.

Our summer recruitment, and our new head coach, will be an indicator of how much or how little they'll be bothered by the drop in SC sales.

I hope I'm wrong, but I fear nothing much will change, and we'll forego the opportunity to bring in some quality & experience, and instead, we'll continue down the cheap & cheerful route, with more cheap & inexperienced kids brought in, to add to the current crop of cheap & inexperienced kids.
If they don’t improve this squad we could we’ll go down. The worry is will we be able to offload the players we want to.

Agreed.

Who on earth would buy any of our four misfiring forwards ?

We have far too many young players who just don't look like they'll improve sufficiently to command a good fee, if they were ever moved on.
Burstow isn’t ours thankfully.

We’ll find loans for Hemir and mayenda.

I think that Rusyn may be useful next season, I’m sure that he was earmarked as a potential Clarke replacement on the left.

Sounds strange to say this, especially after watching Mowbrays circus ball, but I've really enjoyed just sitting (standing away of course) watching our young team getting to grips with the hardships of football. Honestly think we'll be a lot better next season because of what they have been going through since the turn of the year.
This team without Clarke will be in a relegation battle and they aren’t cut out for that. What players will be better ?

Enjoy the 20th defeat of a campaign that is now only 3 defeats away from our 17/18 relegation season, having scored 7 goals in 12 games while sitting 23rd out of 24 in the form table over the last quarter of the season?

Like I said earlier in the thread, losers mentality.

Only 3 teams have lost more games than us and they occupy the bottom four places in the division.

Yet the clown Dodds doesn’t think we need a centre forward.

If/when we lose Clarke, and possibly the likes of Ballard, Neil and Patterson, I dread to think what next season will look like.

Does anyone think the likes of Will Still would even consider coming knowing that Bargain Basement Speakman will be deciding who we buy ?

You love it though.

Be honest.

Raison d'etre, and oxygen for you.

I could accept a season of mediocrity if the club had actually recruited well and made what appeared to be sound decisions, and for whatever reason it just hadn’t worked.

They’ve made an absolute dogs breakfast of it though.

Getting rid of Mowbray and replacing him with a guy not fit to lace his boots.

Getting rid of some solid experienced pros and signing a load of football embryos.

Allowing Dodds to plod on.

Bending over for the mags.

It’s been a complete shit show.

Back