Going to see Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Park in Gateshead Tesco for free and get the metro.

It says 4 hours max but I've never had a ticket for staying longer.

I can't stand RL, Leeds Rhinos family's are all weird as fuck.

They all wander around every day in full training gear and everything they have is Rhinos branded.

Usually families of 5 where the parents are definitely cousins.

I used to pop along to watch Gateshead Thunder now and again years ago, I wouldn't go to watch that rebranded team now :evil:

They all wander around every day in full training gear and everything they have is Rhinos branded.

Cracking observation. Doesn't seem like other RL teams are like that mind. You rarely see gaggles of Wigan families blocking doorways with their spare tyres.

Be like a paedophile's funeral.

A procession through Leeds with people lining the streets?

thats just leeds though. Giants fans are sound, Batley`s mob are ok, Ram`s fans are tolerable and they start getting odder the further over the m62 you get :lol:

thats just leeds though. Giants fans are sound, Batley`s mob are ok, Ram`s fans are tolerable and they start getting odder the further over the m62 you get :lol:

People in Leeds are fine, I've lived here for 11 years now. Just Rhinos brings out the complete weirdos of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back