Going on holiday/travelling

Aye spent a few months in California. Depending on your age I’d be staying in hostels meet loads of people that way.

Cambodia soon on me tod. Really looking forward to it. You meet more people than you do just sticking in your own group. I haven't even got much planned, just the first few days and in that time I'll take travellers advice and plan the rest from there.

Cambodia soon on me tod. Really looking forward to it. You meet more people than you do just sticking in your own group. I haven't even got much planned, just the first few days and in that time I'll take travellers advice and plan the rest from there.
Spent two weeks over the new year over there just gone , you have to go to Koh rong island , get the boat from sihanoukville, also Angkor sunrise is a must

Yes all the time , I enjoy it tbh. Depends what kind of holiday though , I wouldnt fancy doing a beach holiday myself but city breaks are no problem.

I can imagine it’s ok if you are young but if you are 30+ you must look like a bit of a sex tourist

Back