Going for a walk

first run scheduled tomorrow morning, 5km, dreading it

Been back walking since Covid doing 10-12 miles a day this week, felt better more I went on!

Lovely weather, I dont mind winter as long as the sky is clear, nothing beats a crisp sunny day, very English I'd suggest.
Park Run ?
Weather like this for at least a week
The weather is crazy at the minute ( great but unseasonal )

Last edited by a moderator:
first run scheduled tomorrow morning, 5km, dreading it

Been back walking since Covid doing 10-12 miles a day this week, felt better more I went on!

Lovely weather, I dont mind winter as long as the sky is clear, nothing beats a crisp sunny day, very English I'd suggest.
Totally agree. When I think about it, summer is the season that I least like walking in - hot, humid days are the worst.

If I had to choose one type of weather for the rest of time it would be today’s, warm enough for shorts but a nice breeze to cool you off. 7 mile with the dog until I realised he’s partially tore some of his dew claw off, straight home from there.

If I had to choose one type of weather for the rest of time it would be today’s, warm enough for shorts but a nice breeze to cool you off. 7 mile with the dog until I realised he’s partially tore some of his dew claw off, straight home from there.
You were wearing shorts today? :eek::lol:

That was tough! Managed to get it done but felt a bit like I was back to square one and I didn’t particularly enjoy it!

Miles in the legs though I hope the next ones easier!
Well done mate
Enjoy it now it’s over if you can
You’ve got it done is way to look at it ( 5 k that if you had dipped out you would have felt cheesed off -feel good that it’s done )
I’m nearly 60 -still jogging but love the buzz when it’s done and when I feel a bit fitter
Try and keep it going

Back