Going for a walk

How many of you actually just go for a walk, I’m not inclined to just put on my clothes and go for a walk but I wish I could.
f***ing love it me

Woke up on a Sunday morning a few weeks and decided to walk along the Thames to Westminster and back in the baking sun. Just taking in the sights.

Walk an hour or two a day with the dog as well.

It’s probably my favourite thing to do at the moment - headphones in with a book or a podcast on. Used to take oats and apples to feed the baby swans and ducklings round the docks and canal.

f***ing love it me

Woke up on a Sunday morning a few weeks and decided to walk along the Thames to Westminster and back in the baking sun. Just taking in the sights.

Walk an hour or two a day with the dog as well.

It’s probably my favourite thing to do at the moment - headphones in with a book or a podcast on. Used to take oats and apples to feed the baby swans and ducklings round the docks and canal.

Sounds good mate but maybe I’m just a lazy bassa. I suppose it helps if you have a dog as you have to take them for a walk otherwise you’d be living in shit.

If I got ready and said I was going for a walk the wife would think I was up to no good

Sounds good mate but maybe I’m just a lazy bassa. I suppose it helps if you have a dog as you have to take them for a walk otherwise you’d be living in shit.

If I got ready and said I was going for a walk the wife would think I was up to no good
Give the wife one before you go for a walk then.

Just had the dog around Rainton Meadows Nature Reserve for the first time. We were up there for about 2hrs and he loved it.

I couldn't believe it when we turned a corner and bumped into three deer.

Walk the dog most days if the Mrs hasn’t already

often go for a fast walk/slow couch to 5k run just to get the steps in

can’t say I really ever go for a lovely walk for the scenery or anything though

Walk the dog Saturday and Sunday, she gets about 4 miles.

Did the principality of Chapelgarth to penshaw monument and back yesterday afternoon, works out about 10 mile. Very pleasant it was too.

Walk the dog Saturday and Sunday, she gets about 4 miles.

Did the principality of Chapelgarth to penshaw monument and back yesterday afternoon, works out about 10 mile. Very pleasant it was too.

Doing this tomorrow morning.

Plan is to set off at 6am and be back before 10:30 to watch the cricket.

Nothing better for your wellbeing getting out for a walk. Preferably quiet area like coast or countryside. It really does help you switch off and relax especially if you have a stressful job. They is lots of walking clubs out there if people don't like walking alone. It can also give you time to think to yourself about what is really important in life. Has helped alot with my wellbeing and realised not to take life so serious

Got 10 mile in yesterday, need to get some mileage in this week ahead of my Cleveland Way walk from Saltburn to Whitby on Saturday.
Nothing better for your wellbeing getting out for a walk. Preferably quiet area like coast or countryside. It really does help you switch off and relax especially if you have a stressful job. They is lots of walking clubs out there if people don't like walking alone. It can also give you time to think to yourself about what is really important in life. Has helped alot with my wellbeing and realised not to take life so serious
This. I really got back into it 3 years and especially last year it helped my mental health so so much. I just love to get out and switch off its wonderful. Used to do it a lot when I was younger but the last 3 years I've really stuck at it and taken it seriously. Walking boots, camera, bins and a bit bird watching at times also... Love it

Last edited:

Back