Going for a walk

Off out for a walk now, couple of hours early on a saturdsy, get the blood flowing. Will be taking the coastal route from MArsden up round Whitburn, probs get 8 mile or so in.

Anyone done any of the Slow Ways I linked to earlier? Last Monday, I did a triangular walk of Sunderland, East Boldon, Whitburn and back to Sunderland - about 12.5 miles all in. It was primarily set-up for people to amble from one place to another instead of using a car but it appears people are planning looped walks with it too.
When I was in my mid teens me and a couple of mates used to do that nearly every night . Light and dark . We started at Red'ouse and walked to Downhill, West Boldon, East Boldon, Cleading, Whitburn, Seaburn, Carley Hill. Witherwack and back to Red'ouse . No idea how far all that is . Six miles maybe ? We were constantly on the lookout for blart . We did it during the day at weekends and hopefully meet up with a couple of lasses from Whitburn. I was in love with one of them for years . I think she thought of me as some form of fungi .

When I was in my mid teens me and a couple of mates used to do that nearly every night . Light and dark . We started at Red'ouse and walked to Downhill, West Boldon, East Boldon, Cleading, Whitburn, Seaburn, Carley Hill. Witherwack and back to Red'ouse . No idea how far all that is . Six miles maybe ? We were constantly on the lookout for blart . We did it during the day at weekends and hopefully meet up with a couple of lasses from Whitburn. I was in love with one of them for years . I think she thought of me as some form of fungi .
Fungi to be with?

I know exactly how you feel, I sometimes wonder where past women are and how they are keeping, but I know it wouldn't be a good idea to retrace those steps 🙄😟
A lass I was bonkers about down that London 30 years ago turned up on faceache recently . She looked old enough to be my mother . And, the good news is , she never smoked, only ate healthy shit and drank in moderation .

I tend to think as walking somewhere as a chore. Wish I didn’t have this mentality. As I’d love to Put on coat and shoes and just get out with no particular destination in mind. You’re lucky.
Aye I don't tend to go for a stroll from the house but have jumped in the car occasionally and walked at Penshaw or shields etc.
Try to get on bike for half hour near mine occasionally but weather has been crap and I take some motivating

Is there anywhere on strava where you can see how many miles you’ve walked this year so far? I can total it myself but it’s a ball ache

Back