Going for a walk

Really annoying that although both my phone and watch track miles walked (without having to turn anything like Strava on, which I always used on the bike but don't want to have to remember every time I take a walk) they don't report total miles for month or year, just average. Seems like the kind of thing people would want to know. I've had to find another app that will (Healthview, if anyone has an iPhone and wants to do the same thing - but if I'm missing something either in Health on the phone or Activity in watch and phone then let me know).

Had a day off today so took a nice 7 and a half mile walk to Seaburn Morrisons (needed Cat food) and back. Popped the headphones in and put Al Murray's new book on. Going to have to maybe go a bit further next time to round it up to 8

Had a day off today so took a nice 7 and a half mile walk to Seaburn Morrisons (needed Cat food) and back. Popped the headphones in and put Al Murray's new book on. Going to have to maybe go a bit further next time to round it up to 8
A few of us did the coast to coast on bikes and as we pulled up at the smugglers my strava had 199.5km on it. It was also belting down so didn't complete the extra few hundred meters. Gutted.

Back