Going for a walk

Coledale Horseshoe today, wind didn't seem as bad as forecast.

Did that route a few weeks ago - great walk and views, with a couple of decent little scrambles.

My mother is having an Op on hers, told she won’t be able to walk properly for a long time, Will be off work for ages too. She’s gutted.

yeah it seems several months recovery which I'm not fussed about can work from home if needs be. i have been referred to nhs podiatrist so just waiting for them to get in touch. think i'll push for surgery to be honest

yeah it seems several months recovery which I'm not fussed about can work from home if needs be. i have been referred to nhs podiatrist so just waiting for them to get in touch. think i'll push for surgery to be honest
Last time I spoke to her she said they are cutting down the side of her foot and shaving down the bone whilst she’s awake 😳 I couldn’t believe it

Out in the snow again 😃
Some cracking photos there. 👍

Been in the Lakes again last 2 days, stopped at Station Hotel in Penrith.

Was struggling about a month or so back with some bad news and only managed about 10 mile in 2 weeks but I’ve managed to get myself back on track, 286 mile so far this year. Will be doing Ben Nevis, Scafell pike and snowdon over Easter weekend but pretty nervous for it after my ankle went over the lakes at the weekend, had to come back very early.

Back