Going for a walk

Went along seaham beach today, full of dog shite, couldn’t tell you what the weather was like, eyes were to the floor making sure I didn’t stand in any

Went along seaham beach today, full of dog shite, couldn’t tell you what the weather was like, eyes were to the floor making sure I didn’t stand in any
Sadly, I don’t doubt that for a minute. Down there most days and it’s mental how many lazy bastards leave it. I will say this though, it’s always on a weekend, not half as bad during the week even when there’s loads of dogs about.

Sadly, I don’t doubt that for a minute. Down there most days and it’s mental how many lazy bastards leave it. I will say this though, it’s always on a weekend, not half as bad during the week even when there’s loads of dogs about.

Seen one knacker with about 5 different dogs all different breeds, Chihuahua, Labrador, Japanese Akita and a couple of other randoms. All off the lead mooching about everywhere, seen one of them have a shite and just kept on walking, he kept shouting haway none of them taking a blind bit of notice of him. Was nearly in the sea trying to keep my dog away from his Akita that was going up to everyone and every dog on the beach.

Back