Going for a walk

Do that walk most Days with me dog
5 mile for me from Washington side so lucky to have it on our doorstep 👍
Craster to Low Newton stunning walk done today
Got to be one of the most impressive views on a golf course playing hole up towards Dunstanburgh Castle 👍
That's a great walk me and my lad did Craster to Bamburgh the other summer which is a good day walk. Dinner at Low Newton with a couple of pints of their finest to keep us going.

Aye Im lucky.
Where abouts are you. I was looking at a cottage in Fenwick, near Berwick on rightmove the other day.
Craster got some new builds by the car park 4 bed up for £495 k crazy man
They have very little outdoor space
Northumberland is a very popular place to own a bit property
Very expensive, we're probably going to move to Teesdale or weardale later this year. I'd like to move back to Northumberland but my mrs wants to be closeish to her mother in north yorkshire, so County Durham is a compromise

Last edited:
Where abouts are you. I was looking at a cottage in Fenwick, near Berwick on rightmove the other day.

Very expensive, we're probably going to move to Teesdale or weardale later this year. I'd like to move back to Northumberland but my mrs wants to be closeish to her mother in north yorkshire, so County Durham is a compromise
Nice area just off the A1 I believe. A lot worse places to live...Haggerston Castle not too far away mind! :)
Craster got some new builds by the car park 4 bed up for £495 k crazy man
They have very little outdoor space
Northumberland is a very popular place to own a bit property
House prices are rising up the Northumberland coast, a lot above the national average.

Last edited:
Did my longest in a while today, although it isn’t in the same league as some of you lot. Birtley to Oxclose via Ayton to call in my nannas back garden to see her for a few minutes and then back. Took about 2 hours all in all, although we had the dog so he slowed us down with the stop starting. Ashamed to say me legs are a bit achy now which shows how unfit and behind I am, so 5 aside should be a laugh come the end of this month. Loved the walk though, not much better than a nice walk through decent areas in the sunshine and blue skies.

Did my biggest daily steps count of the month today for the above with a walk into Durham City centre with Mrs D and the pooch.

Back