Going for a walk

Just got back from a walk. Got up to 14, 000 steps so far today which I'm happy with, as my target is
10, 000 & I'm well above that every day. My young fella came in & asked me what count I have, as we always check each other's count since he got a fitbit at Christmas. I use my phone to count my steps.

Anyway, I was gloating as I told him I had 14k on the counter, knowing that he did nowhere near that, because he's spent the whole day on a trampoline. The little bastard has 18.5k up on his counter. There is no way that he's done that much.

I'm fummin here, like. Absolutely fummin. 😤

Just got back from a walk. Got up to 14, 000 steps so far today which I'm happy with, as my target is
10, 000 & I'm well above that every day. My young fella came in & asked me what count I have, as we always check each other's count since he got a fitbit at Christmas. I use my phone to count my steps.

Anyway, I was gloating as I told him I had 14k on the counter, knowing that he did nowhere near that, because he's spent the whole day on a trampoline. The little bastard has 18.5k up on his counter. There is no way that he's done that much.

I'm fummin here, like. Absolutely fummin. 😤
Good effort mate. Obviously his trampolining has been counted as steps

Well done mate

I'm trying to do a couple of miles each weekday morning but it's hard to get out of the house during the day while working from home so I've been averaging 6-8000 recently. With the evenings getting lighter it's going to be easier going for an evening walk so I want to get to that 10,000 a day minimum.

I'm trying to do a couple of miles each weekday morning but it's hard to get out of the house during the day while working from home so I've been averaging 6-8000 recently. With the evenings getting lighter it's going to be easier going for an evening walk so I want to get to that 10,000 a day minimum.
Definitely should get easier with lighter nights. I'm working from home too and I try and get out on my lunch, even if it's a walk around the block, or when I finish work

3.5 miles under my belt today.

Definitely should get easier with lighter nights. I'm working from home too and I try and get out on my lunch, even if it's a walk around the block, or when I finish work

5:00pm in Preston and ( just )daylight in the Wild West.
Bloody marvellous!

Well, I keep trying to pop out for 20 mins over lunch but usually I'm frantically trying to get ready for a 1pm meeting.

Back