Going for a walk

Darlo1973

Midfield
A quick blast round the block between downpours for me today. 1.8 miles in 25.5 minutes.
That's pretty quick. I don't think I could run that fast. Looking at my Fitbit data, I'm averaging about 19 mins a mile (though sometimes I forget to pause it if I stop for a break)

WCC

Central Defender
Been stuck in abit of a rut really since the first lockdown but have been trying to get out for 3-4 miles a day and it certainly makes you feel alot better even when it is freezing and lashing down!

ned_werby

Striker
Unable to get out all week due to a thigh strain of some sort, although seems to be pretty much clear now. Definitely out after work this afternoon for as long a walk as I can fit in before my f&c's from the Cliff.

1more

Winger
Unable to get out all week due to a thigh strain of some sort, although seems to be pretty much clear now. Definitely out after work this afternoon for as long a walk as I can fit in before my f&c's from the Cliff.
Looks a nice day for it aswell

3.84 miles this morning in 54:46 at 4.2 mph. Got rid of the cobwebs.
3.8 miles today in 56.22 at 3.95 mph. Slowed down by the slippery pavements and a hefty hill on this morning's route.

Last edited: