Going for a walk

The diet is definitely the hard work, can walk for days but the urge to pig out when I get back is stronger than ever after a big walk.
Know what u mean, i have been out everday this week but also ate a 1kg bag of peanut M&Ms.

The Bairn has just turned 4 so we've started to go out more in the last few weeks (also trying to shift timber from the forest fire that is my body). Hopped on the bus to Seaburn last week and walked along the beach and up onto the cliffs and along to Souter, the coffee at the end was worth it but he looked liked he's done a week on the western front, still finding mud everywhere but he loved it, only started saying he was tired when we were walking back to the bus stop further along from the lighthouse.

Walked from ours through Mowbray and down onto the river to Seaburn today, riverside was pretty quiet but Roker and Seaburn were absolutely rammed, there's been summer days quieter, then hopped on the bus back to town then walked home, he didn't say his legs were tired until we were at the top of the street.

Tomorrow might be a walk around Backhouse then into town to pick up some stuff for tea, hopefully when the restrictions lift we're going to start going further afield, my Dad's wanting to take up walking and camping so this works out canny for us all.

Tempted to walk down through Hendon and pick up the coastal path down from there at some point.

The Bairn has just turned 4 so we've started to go out more in the last few weeks (also trying to shift timber from the forest fire that is my body). Hopped on the bus to Seaburn last week and walked along the beach and up onto the cliffs and along to Souter, the coffee at the end was worth it but he looked liked he's done a week on the western front, still finding mud everywhere but he loved it, only started saying he was tired when we were walking back to the bus stop further along from the lighthouse.

Walked from ours through Mowbray and down onto the river to Seaburn today, riverside was pretty quiet but Roker and Seaburn were absolutely rammed, there's been summer days quieter, then hopped on the bus back to town then walked home, he didn't say his legs were tired until we were at the top of the street.

Tomorrow might be a walk around Backhouse then into town to pick up some stuff for tea, hopefully when the restrictions lift we're going to start going further afield, my Dad's wanting to take up walking and camping so this works out canny for us all.

Tempted to walk down through Hendon and pick up the coastal path down from there at some point.

I couldn’t believe how busy it was down there today. Even as the sun was going down and was getting dark there was still loads on the sand.
I think a lot more people are going out for walks as there is not much else to do.

Back