Godzilla v Kong

Mechagodzilla. All the Titans in these movies were in the old Japanese movies in the 60s and 70s. Brilliant.

Yes I knew who it was, just didn’t want to say the name to spoil for anybody hadn’t seen it yet.

I read this a few months ago, and I think I saw some elements of it used in the latest film, the comic version had ‘Zilla quite annoyed at humanity for using robot version of him, even had a scene with human pilot having senses overload....

that means about an hour of it must have been watched. And in that first hour realistic till this point. As we always see a giant gorilla fighting a big lizard with breathes laser beams

Edit:

....Giant gorilla, who was taught sign language from a young bairn, living in the Truman Show......

What the fuck was that tunnel when she’s telling him to go home and where is he from like ! He was floating about with zero gravity at one point

Mixed for me. The middle but was shit, we’re they went to the centre of the earth or somat, but the special effects, the sound, the fight scenes were all good.

Great fun, and does everything a film about a giant gorilla fighting a mutated aquatic radioactive dinosaur should do.
The other Godzilla films in this series were poor: the first cut away anytime anything interesting threatened to happen, whereas the second film had its fight scenes at night in the rain with quick cuts ensuring you couldn't make out what the fuck was going on.
This one puts all of that right.
TEAM KONG!

Great fun, and does everything a film about a giant gorilla fighting a mutated aquatic radioactive dinosaur should do.
The other Godzilla films in this series were poor: the first cut away anytime anything interesting threatened to happen, whereas the second film had its fight scenes at night in the rain with quick cuts ensuring you couldn't make out what the fuck was going on.
TEAM KONG!

Team ‘Zilla

He definitely had Kong on the ropes like.... easy!

Hi, do you still finger your bird in the metrocentre car park?
What? It was at The Grange in 2018 after that light show thing in Roker Park. I finally got to do a bit of finger blasting.
Mixed for me. The middle but was shit, we’re they went to the centre of the earth or somat, but the special effects, the sound, the fight scenes were all good.
Hollow Earth. It’s where the Titans come from.
TEAM KONG!
Stays true though to the old Godzilla movies in the 60s though. All the characters you see in the old Japanese movies are in the more recent ones.

Last edited:

Back