God of War Ragnarök

no fair! mine is pre loaded, so annoying knowing its there and I cant touch it. I'm also not going to be home again until Sunday week so wont get to play it until then.
Yeah I'm old fashioned in that a occasionally still buy physical.
It's excellent so far, almost like an interactive movie.

Yeah I'm old fashioned in that a occasionally still buy physical.
It's excellent so far, almost like an interactive movie.
I bought physically off Amazon but it's not coming until tomorrow. Started the 2018 on so I won't get to it by release day anyway tho. Hopefully ready for the weekend

Not going to get a chance to play this until next Friday.

First game was one of the best stories I've ever played.

Not going to get a chance to play this until next Friday.

First game was one of the best stories I've ever played.
Mine has just arrived and I'm installing. Still going to finish second playthrough of the first before I start it.

Just done the first game for the second time. Mainlined it for the most part. Still epic them Baldur fights. Gonna jump straight into Ragnarok.
Loving this so far. The way they've changed up the combat took a bit to get used to but once I got a few upgrades and the rhythm of the fight it's became so fun moving around the arena, switching weapons and attacks and running away lots.

The puzzles are also much improved so far and there seems to be a fair bit more variety, although I guess by the end of the game, I'll have done them many times.

Spent nearly all my time in the first large area doing side stuff before moving the story on. Met a couple new people and some old. Know the goa but no idea what's going to happen next.

Acting and characters are top notch.

Last edited:
I'm on 55 and haven't even got half the trophies. Did you whack it on easy to clean up the trophies?

Na was actually 57 hours I was looking at a manual save slot time :lol:

I ended up getting about 7 or 8 trophies post game in about half an hour.

Na was actually 57 hours I was looking at a manual save slot time :lol:

I ended up getting about 7 or 8 trophies post game in about half an hour.

I was thinking of going for the platinum after the main story but whacking it on easy. The Berserker fights are too hard so if there's a trophy for them I'd be stumped playing on hard as I have done throughout. Even on this difficulty a couple of them double dreki fights took be at least 10 attempts.

I was thinking of going for the platinum after the main story but whacking it on easy. The Berserker fights are too hard so if there's a trophy for them I'd be stumped playing on hard as I have done throughout. Even on this difficulty a couple of them double dreki fights took be at least 10 attempts.

Without spoiling it there was two I lowered the difficulty to get :lol:

Aye very helpful and needed for a lot of the berserker fights I found

I'm nearly level 6 on my overall stats and I've barely made a dent in the berserker fights. I'm just about able to beat the Draugr Holes at my current level. There's this one wolf, think it's in Freyr's realm, which is just along some path that's also solid.

I'm nearly level 6 on my overall stats and I've barely made a dent in the berserker fights. I'm just about able to beat the Draugr Holes at my current level. There's this one wolf, think it's in Freyr's realm, which is just along some path that's also solid.
What difficulty you playing on like?

Back