God of War Ragnarök

Looks like it's pretty much more of the same, which isn't a bad thing.
Considering it runs on the base PS4, it looks sensational. Getting it on PS5 for the 60fps.
Definitely not a bad thing like.
Hoping the LG oled Tv I bought when we moved house is gonna pay off haha. It’s actually the first game I’m looking forward to playing on the PS5, been a waste of time having one so far.

Definitely not a bad thing like.
Hoping the LG oled Tv I bought when we moved house is gonna pay off haha. It’s actually the first game I’m looking forward to playing on the PS5, been a waste of time having one so far.
if you've got a 120hz display there's two extra options to play beyond 60fps and a dynamic resolution or 4k at 40fps

if you've got a 120hz display there's two extra options to play beyond 60fps and a dynamic resolution or 4k at 40fps
Yeah I’ve got the HDMI 2.1 and the 120hz thing. I seen there was a few different graphics options like, no idea what will be the best option for me tho haha

Playing through the first one on new game plus before getting the new one on Wednesday. Trying to mainline it just to get the story in my head again, although I'm still in farming mode to try and get the better armour. Knocked it down from hard to normal as I couldn't get past the Balder fight. Sure was able to do it in 2018.

Did about 3/4 of the first game - no idea why I stopped and didn’t go back to it. Think I’m going to have to start it again from scratch to get my head back into the story before starting this.

Back