God of War PS4

100% worth playing - if anyone gets a PS5 and hasn't played it before (like me), it's free with PS+ on Playstation 5.

One of the best games I've played in recent memory.
My mate used to bang on about how good the god of war games were but I couldn’t get into them.

I loved this one though, probably the first game I’ve actually completed before losing interest in years.

100% worth playing - if anyone gets a PS5 and hasn't played it before (like me), it's free with PS+ on Playstation 5.

One of the best games I've played in recent memory.
Its excellent like.

I didn't finish it first time round as Red Dead 2 came out and took me away from it.

Just finished the story after starting it fresh and I'm stunned by how much more there is to do after the credits roll.

Keep me busy for a bit
My mate used to bang on about how good the god of war games were but I couldn’t get into them.

I loved this one though, probably the first game I’ve actually completed before losing interest in years.
I was daft to put it down first time round. Thoroughly enjoying it now like.

Last edited:
They've put out a PS5 upgrade today if anyone was interested in playing it for the first time or again at higher framerate and fidelity.

might be time to get back to this. I stopped playing midway through last time for some reason, think it was the new job. Coming to the end of the AC Valhalla grind so looking for something new.

might be time to get back to this. I stopped playing midway through last time for some reason, think it was the new job. Coming to the end of the AC Valhalla grind so looking for something new.

GOW keeps up the quality all the way through imo. Still some good fights to experience if you're only half way.

I fancy playing Valhalla but am put off from the grind I experienced to level up to progress the story in Odyssey. Made me sack it off after about 10-15 hours. What's Valhalla like in this regard?

GOW keeps up the quality all the way through imo. Still some good fights to experience if you're only half way.

I fancy playing Valhalla but am put off from the grind I experienced to level up to progress the story in Odyssey. Made me sack it off after about 10-15 hours. What's Valhalla like in this regard?
I got sick of odyssey pretty quickly, wasn’t enjoying it and the sheer scale of the map put me off.

valhalla is a lot better not as big but still huge enough. It’s enjoyable but does get very samey and towards the end I was questioning whether or not I was actual,y enjoying it. It’s the same with a lot of Ubisoft games I find. If you tend to like Ubisoft games give it a go it is one of the better ones

ive sunk about 80 hours into it (no way I would’ve done this if not in lockdown) and I think am on the last mission. Though there’s still a shit load of side stuff to do which I don’t think I’ll be arsed with.

I got sick of odyssey pretty quickly, wasn’t enjoying it and the sheer scale of the map put me off.

valhalla is a lot better not as big but still huge enough. It’s enjoyable but does get very samey and towards the end I was questioning whether or not I was actual,y enjoying it. It’s the same with a lot of Ubisoft games I find. If you tend to like Ubisoft games give it a go it is one of the better ones

ive sunk about 80 hours into it (no way I would’ve done this if not in lockdown) and I think am on the last mission. Though there’s still a shit load of side stuff to do which I don’t think I’ll be arsed with.

I put a load of hours into Origins and really enjoyed that. I think the Egyptian setting helped. I jumped straight into Odyssey so maybe that was an issue. The main character was annoying as fuck as well

Back