God help us all - Noel Gallagher

The good thing is that he’ll actually get a chance to make a second album after his gormless legion of fans bought the first one en masse so we can look forward to taking the piss and laughing at his godawful and woeful sub-Beady Eye tunelessness for a bit longer.

Better than owt Noel's come up with in years.

Oh if it's a b side fair enough but why start a thread with it? Makes Noel look silly when his last two singles have been superb

Tbf I do value your opinion post oasis stuff... do you think the latest one was better than NGHFB original?

Definitely. That was, apart from three songs, an album of Oasis rejects. I'd heard several of the demos. I find it be very ploddy tbh (the opener and what a life are excellent mind).

Definitely. That was, apart from three songs, an album of Oasis rejects. I'd heard several of the demos. I find it be very ploddy tbh (the opener and what a life are excellent mind).
I must admit the new one grew on me a lot compared to my initial thought, but I'm yet to hear a better song (solo) from him than what a life

Whats your fave song of the new album?/ of his solo stuff ?

I must admit the new one grew on me a lot compared to my initial thought, but I'm yet to hear a better song (solo) from him than what a life

Whats your fave song of the new album?/ of his solo stuff ?

Hmm, either beautiful world or be careful what you wish for off the new un. But I like the majority.

My favourite is

Or

Back