Goats.

Trying to convince my elderly neighbours to get a couple to keep their grass trimmed. They have big piece of land to the front of their house which takes some maintenance during the spring summer. Couple of goats would level it it no time.

Eat anything they do.

Goats are awesome.

Yes, we have four goats as pets along with six pigs.

Thought the pigs would be most fun as always read they were intelligent animals etc but all they do is eat sleep and avoid being stroked.

The goats on the other hand run to you, love a cuddle, eat out of your hand and are so tolerant of our chickens, dogs and cats to be the most peace loving animals I've ever encountered.

I would definitely recommend them as a pet but not in a garden where they would eat everything!

Thought the pigs would be most fun as always read they were intelligent animals etc but all they do is eat sleep and avoid being stroked.

The goats on the other hand run to you, love a cuddle, eat out of your hand and are so tolerant of our chickens, dogs and cats to be the most peace loving animals I've ever encountered.

I would definitely recommend them as a pet but not in a garden where they would eat everything!

Same with cats, intelligent animals look after themselves, have to respect that

No Goats, No Glory!

Always fancied a few kune kune pigs and some Pygmy goats.

Last edited:

Back