Go North East

Don’t know what the levels are but my brother failed one of the driving parts for hitting low hanging branches on a tree.
Be knackered on the 15 bus route from Consett to Durham, every time without fail shit my pants as the roof of the double Decker hits branches in the middle of the journey.

Be knackered on the 15 bus route from Consett to Durham, every time without fail shit my pants as the roof of the double Decker hits branches in the middle of the journey.

i'd be more worried about the fact that it must breakdown at least twice a week trying to get up Iveston

I've just put my D2 form yesterday in after waiting ages for a medical report from my Doctor, had to chase them up a few times so its taken ages to get to this stage. Had my assessment day back in February. Apparently Cat D provisional should be on my license anytime from tomorrow.

I got on the 56 about 10 years ago and the driver used to take me to school in the 80's, I never asked if driving for them was any good though.

Well done.

Now you can become all grumpy and unhelpful and never turn up on time for anything.

Corker today. They started a route from central station and not Eldon square. And didn’t tell anybody waiting at Eldon square.

Back