Go North East

Discussion in 'SMB' started by TaylorBoosh, Feb 27, 2019.

1. TaylorBoosh

TaylorBoosh Central Defender

Anyone worked for them?

Any good?

2. buster

buster Winger

Aye , 10p keep the ticket on the last bus on a Friday was always a good little earner.

3. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

The drivers that pull up at the bus stop outside our pub are absolute wankers. Never give way and think they own the road, a few weeks ago one almost rammed a car cause he didn't want to touch his break and let the traffic flow.

4. Macho

Macho Striker

Very unreliable service. Many of times the the early fucker doesn't show up.

5. Terrible service

6. the boot

the boot Midfield

On par with the jolly bus.

7. He’s asking what they are like to work for not a review of their service.

8. the boot

the boot Midfield

On the route to success.

Hooky likes this.
  9. buster

buster Winger

I think the two are inextricably linked.

10. TaylorBoosh

TaylorBoosh Central Defender

Was going to say I can quite easily get myself to the bus stop, hop on a bus and see what there service is like, just wondering if anyone has ever worked for go north east before and what they are like to work for

11. tooliohelmet

tooliohelmet Midfield

All bus drivers are wankers.

Billy ballbag likes this.
  12. Joe Public

Joe Public Striker

New depot opening in consett soon, am going there this afternoon for final inspections.

Its Him Again likes this.
  13. Bus wankers

14. West_Winger

West_Winger Winger

There’ll probably be a bus forum for it somewhere?

TaylorBoosh likes this.
  15. gazc24

gazc24 Striker

With that sort of attitude why don't you easily hop on a bus and ask a driver what's it like working for them.

Slow joe and muggboots like this.
  16. You only notice the wankers. I use GNE every day and about one in ten is an arsehole

17. I know two people who've worked for them. One's retired and absolutely hated it. The other still works there and thinks they're OK.

TaylorBoosh likes this.
  18. Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes Striker

My brother worked for them then he left.

19. tooliohelmet

tooliohelmet Midfield

Fair comment, I very rarely use the bus but whenever i have they've been wankers, plus my step daughter has had a couple of incidents with drivers leaving her stranded either due to not having the correct change or just driving past the stop.

Ambivalent Squirrel likes this.
  20. there's a GNE policy about not stranding bairns/lasses if they have no change etc. Get the bairn to ask the driver to radio control if she has any more shite like that. I've stepped in when I've seen similar.