GNR 2020

I have a pending transaction of £58 showing yesterdays date. guessing that means i have a place.

Out of interest did anyone sign up for the 3 year Ruby Membership for the 2020, 2021 and 2022 races? someone at work paid for it but wont say how much it cost. Apparently "not much more" than normal membership
I paid 63 quid for 3 years I think, you also pay the entry fee on top of that. You get a shite training top and an extra photo at the finish.

Any tips on training/training plans would be appreciated. I’m comfortable at 3-5 miles at the moment but unsure how to build up other than trying a longer run every couple of weeks

Any tips on training/training plans would be appreciated. I’m comfortable at 3-5 miles at the moment but unsure how to build up other than trying a longer run every couple of weeks
Not best placed to give advice really as no coach or expert, but a longer run on a weekly basis (most people do a Sunday) would be a good start IMO - increasing 10% (?) per week.

Enjoyed my first one last year. Bairns Charity have offered me it again this year, so why not.
I have mine i used. Run every 3 days and worked fine for me. Can pm if you want to have a look.

Last edited:

Back