Gluten free bread

My daughter is coeliac.
Bread is shite. Bone dry and turns to glue in your mouth.
Cakes, biccies, pastry all not bad.

Message for the OP. Unless you are diabetic, don't inject yourself with insulin.

It’s horrid like. I’d just pack in eating bread or put up with the bloating and diarrhoea.

My daughter is coeliac.
Bread is shite. Bone dry and turns to glue in your mouth.
Cakes, biccies, pastry all not bad.

Message for the OP. Unless you are diabetic, don't inject yourself with insulin.

The pasta is f***ing atrocious as well.

It’s horrid like. I’d just pack in eating bread or put up with the bloating and diarrhoea.

It's a bit more than that if you're celiac!

It causes a reaction in your body and damages the insides of your intestines, so they cannot absorb other foods properly and can lead to malnourishment and weight loss. Then there are other side effects like headaches, joint pain in any joint of the body, mouth ulcers, skin rashes and so on.

I was tested and read up on it when I was poorly but luckily I've just got crohns and moderate amounts of gluten don't affect that.

It's a bit more than that if you're celiac!

It causes a reaction in your body and damages the insides of your intestines, so they cannot absorb other foods properly and can lead to malnourishment and weight loss. Then there are other side effects like headaches, joint pain in any joint of the body, mouth ulcers, skin rashes and so on.

I was tested and read up on it when I was poorly but luckily I've just got crohns and moderate amounts of gluten don't affect that.

Isn’t life a f***ing bowl of cherries eh?

Back