Glitches in the matrix

I go to a pub, drink pints then wake up the next morning with amnesia of how I'd messaged so many random lasses on Facebook asking them to sleep with me.

Noticing for the first time that C3P0 had a silver leg was a mind bender of a glitch. Id seen the first trilogy countless times and didnt notice it for decades.

Listening to Benno on way to match today. I know he repeats a few catch-phrases but the amount of times he said 'shall we say' was ridiculous. I thought of this thread shall we say, every time he said shall we say again shall we say yet again. I'm sure he's a malfunctioning robot.

Seems some believe its ever since the Hadron Collider was switched on, we flipped to an alternative Universe, not that I subscribe to that of course

Fuck knows. All I know is I remember that perfectly. It even makes sense in terms of the film.

Suppose that's an easy one to look up. Look for similar instances before it was switched on. Although I remember a video online a while ago with some supposed kid genius saying we have shifted due to something CERN did.

All strange as fuck any way

I drove past someone once, parked up a couple of miles down the road and went for a walk.

The same bloke then came out the woods and walked past us.

Fuck knows. All I know is I remember that perfectly. It even makes sense in terms of the film.

Suppose that's an easy one to look up. Look for similar instances before it was switched on. Although I remember a video online a while ago with some supposed kid genius saying we have shifted due to something CERN did.

All strange as fuck any way
Cern haven't shifted anything :lol:

Dolly Never Wore Braces

I think it’s more to do with a glitch in our brains rather than the matrix.

When we remember lines from a film or scenes, we don’t remember every detail and over time probably add bits to our memory which we think makes sense. It’s a bit like when you don’t know all the words to a song so you make a few lines up that make sense.

Back