Glitches in the matrix

Dave Herbal

Striker
Anyone spotted any recently? The SMB has got me looking out for them.

A noticed a rally cross type car on the back of a wagon parked outside of a house on hylton road, then about a mile further up there was another one. Definitely something gone wrong there.

A noticed a rally cross type car on the back of a wagon parked outside of a house on hylton road, then about a mile further up there was another one. Definitely something gone wrong there.

Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 times of hitting the reply button on my phone before I get to the reply page. Same on another phone. Definitely a glitch of some sort.

Or else I'm just not strong enough.

The western stretches of Hylton road are like a chase scene in Tom and Jerry.

Car parts
Car parts
Settee
Car parts
Settee
Settee

Rinse and repeat until you get to the Echo office (Tecaz).

The western stretches of Hylton road are like a chase scene in Tom and Jerry.

Car parts
Car parts
Settee
Car parts
Settee
Settee

Rinse and repeat until you get to the Echo office (Tecaz).
:lol: f***ing hell, where do you live, in a mansion?

Streets paved with gold round your way,with cars costing as much as the slums on hylton road?

:lol: f***ing hell, where do you live, in a mansion?

Streets paved with gold round your way,with cars costing as much as the slums on hylton road?

No mate, but I have eyes :lol:

It’s a stereotypical view, I admit, but also one which does have an element of truth to it. Certainly historically.

Given how bad the traffic can be on Hylton Road, is it possible it was the same car on the same lorry, and it had moved via Chester Road?

Was talking to my little bro yesterday and it seems we've both lost the capability to transfer files /photos from our phones (both have different phones but both on android). The only thing we are able to do is charge the battery - Wtf?
I downloaded drivers, checked the developers areas on the phone but nothing has fixed it-we think a Windows update has been the problem?

Back