Glastonbury

Played twice anarl
3 actually

Absolutely brilliant year, 6th time for me and definitely my favourite. 30 mates in the sun for 4 days was perfect.

Special mention for the Chemical Brothers who were mind blowing on Saturday night.

I see the same old people who’ve never been, slagging it off on this thread again. If don’t think you can find something you like out of 2,800 performances I genuinely feel sorry for you. :lol:

Last edited:
canny tunes,their " we are mad" ,lowping around ,stage thing is a bit cringy
Yeah, better just to stand still boring the tits off you like Interpol did. And I’ve seen more unmotivated bored looking men than Liam Gallagher’s backing band. How dare Idles put on a feast for the ears AND the eyes! Saw them in Dublin earlier this year ~ absolutely class!

Idles are shite.
:):D:D

Last edited:
3 actually

Four actually I think!

Leftfield, Williams Green, A secret set on Introducing and on the John Peel tent?

Didn't watch it at the time but the Vampire Weekend set is immense.

I saw their secret set on the Park and they were really really good. Taking requests from fans was something I've never seen before but I think everyone really enjoyed! Missed there normal set to watch some african drum and bass, but would certainly of seen them again if I hadn't anything on!

Last edited:
The thing is you only see on TV four stages (Pyramid, Other, Park, John Peel). However, there is 120 stages in total. It really isn't bland, if you wanted to watch raw edgy punk rock then you could do an entire day of that.

I'd also advise you to check out Fountains DC if you like Idles, they were superb and have that same raw power (took me a few goes to like them mind) also it wasn't televised but Slaves were superb as well and are very much similar to IDLES.
Cheers, seen Slaves 4 times and they are not too dissimilar

Yeah, better just to stand still boring the tits off you like Interpol did. And I’ve seen more unmotivated bored looking men than Liam Gallagher’s backing band. How dare Idles put on a feast for the ears AND the eyes! Saw them in Dublin earlier this year ~ absolutely class!

:):D:D
Just somewhere in between is okay or just not pretending

Some old knackers from the 90s who live in a big house in the country
Oasis then? :lol:
I haven't seen their set yet but that Darren Holborn has shown almost every other one of his 90s peers right up since Blart split up. I couldn't abide their so called classic albums, I warmed to them when they got really moody and depressing. :lol:
Seriously though, do you reckon Noel will have purposely searched for a medium sized country house or a big house in the suburbs? I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

Back