Glastonbury

After looking at the full line up it is obvious that the majority of people who go to Glastonbury only go so they can say they have been.

There are only a handful of acts I would make any effort to see out of the whole festival, the killers, george ezra, the cure and possibly the charlatans.
I’d make an effort to go and see one of billy bragg’s talks though just to tell the lefty twat to fuck off.

I don't recognise loads of the lineup. :neutral:

Wait until The National headline it next year. :cool:
After looking at the full line up it is obvious that the majority of people who go to Glastonbury only go so they can say they have been.

There are only a handful of acts I would make any effort to see out of the whole festival, the killers, george ezra, the cure and possibly the charlatans.
I’d make an effort to go and see one of billy bragg’s talks though just to tell the lefty twat to fuck off.
George Ezra ffs :rolleyes:

Fuck me, were you marked to be a copper from a very early age ? Pompous, opinionated and clueless all wrapped up in one ill fitting uniform

Back